Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome to Taipei Dad

This is my first attempt at blogging. I decided to start a blog because I have an extra ten minutes a day when I have nothing else to do, so why not fill that time? I will post family pics and the like, of course, and will accept and disseminate any and all fathering advice for discussion. 

I live in Taipei with my British wife and three half-American, half-British children. I split my time between my family, my business, my new business and my wife's new business and now blogging. I am pretty sure at least one person will read this blog because I read his blog so he must return the favor. Hopefully all dads will one day read the blog (once content has been added, of course) -- especially those who are raising kids overseas.


No comments:

Post a Comment